Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Barely Hangin' On

No one was home tonight so I decided to try recording this song on a Zoom H2 Handy Recorder.   If you don't have one of these, they are quite handy, as they claim.  The H2 is bigger than a cell phone and looks like a little microphone.  In fact you can mount it on a mike stand with the attachment it comes with.  I use it quite often when I'm playing around with a new piece of music and want to record it so I don't forget what I had going.  

Oh, the song.  It's called 'Barely Hangin' On'.  This is the song I mentioned in the previous post.  My big challenge is that I need to find someone to do the vocals on it.  For me, the song is in the wrong key and I really have to tighten my shorts to get my voice to go that high.  I should transpose to another key - maybe D, but I like the feel of the music in G.   I just need a singer.  Here's the clip with my lame vocals.   Hope you like it

No comments: