Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"Thunder Rolls" - Another New Song

I've started playing around with a new tune during the folk festival.  Must have got some inspiration from somewhere.  Perhaps it was from the rain on Saturday night, or perhaps it was from the players at the festival.  More likely the latter. 

The new tune is called "Thunder Rolls".  it uses a muted G and C chord throughout to give it a sound of pending drama.  The drama of course is lightning, thunder, and rain.  Lyrically, it isn't a great piece of work, so I don't consider it a complete work.  This may take some time.  I do have lyrics, but they are not what I hope them to be when I'm finished. 

I won't post a sound track of the song until I'm finished and feeling secure about it.  Till then, this is just another song on the pile.   Can't wait to hear what Don and Brian will do with this. 

No comments: