Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sittin' Here

We've been doing this song for about 3 years now, and it's the song we got some airplay on CJSR in advance of the Hearth of the City Festival.  In an earlier posting, I included a live version that we did at the HOTC Festival in 2010.  That recording was a bit noisy as it was done on my Zoom H2 that we set up in front of the stage, so there's a lot of outside noise.  

We did another recording of this song a while back when Yvon was drumming for us and doing backing vocals on a few of our tunes.  So on this version I've included here, you'll hear Yvon on drums and backing voices - Brian on a short-scale Fender bass,   Don in playing the mandolin, and I'm playing my Tachimine and doing lead vocals. This is the version that got the air play on CJSR.  

No comments: